As well as the enjoyment and camaraderie of being part of a dynamic team that supports NFAL and its activities, volunteers taking positions will appear on the NFAL Organization Chart; they will be part of the executive, a coordinator or a committee, and will receive a special bonus of participating in the month-long Volunteer Exhibition in the prestigious Atrium Gallery in late May to late June.
Please consider helping out. We all benefit when YOU volunteer.
Current Volunteer Positions
1. AGM Coordinator:
Organizes the Annual General Meeting which is held at a restaurant.
2. Grid Rental Coordinator:
3. Spring Sale Registrar:
- Prepare a call out email to send out to all members (we have a template and a timeline document)
- Submit call out email to Sale VP (Kat McClure) who will approve and have Communications send it out
- Maintain a registration list of participants from the online registrations
- Respond directly to participants confirming that you have received their registrations
- Send out a reminder (through Communications) if participation is low
- Forward the final registration list to Andree Sincennes who will assign booths and prepare the booth layout
- Assign duties (taken from the registration) and prepare a list to give to Sale Coordinator (Rachelle Beaudry) (need it at the Sale)
- Send out duties, booth numbers and instructions directly to participants (we have templates)
4. Communications Coordinator:
If you have an interest in taking on this volunteer position, please send an email to email@example.com