To rent grids, please complete and submit the GRID RENTAL FORM below after you have read the following information:
- NFAL owns approximately 250 black grids measuring 2 feet wide and 6 feet high.
- Rental is $2 per day (24 hours) per grid.
- Your request for rental of grids will be acknowledged by email.
- Payment is required when picking up the grids and a receipt will be issued upon their return.
- To confirm final arrangements for date and time, telephone contact with the grid coordinator must be made 5 days before the rental. Telephone number will be emailed to you.
- It is possible to return grids (by previous arrangement) on Sunday no later than 6 pm.
- For additional grid rental inquiries, send an email to email@example.com.
Grids are located at:
Nepean Mini Storage
56 Bongard Ave
Unit 20 A,
If you or your organization are interested in renting grids from NFAL, please complete and submit the form below.